Best Home Health Care Agency in AR
Join the Subtle Whisper Family
Thank you for your interest in joining our family. Please fill out the application below. The application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please fill out all fields entering N/A when needed. If your qualifications meet our requirements, we will be in touch.
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition, providing support and personal services, and teaching families.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient.
- Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions, and following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is where you’ll want to include details about the working hours and benefits at your business. Advise prospective home health aides about flexible hours or work-week structures, and any driving or travel requirements. You can also describe benefits you offer, like tuition or continuing education credits, childcare reimbursement, or paid parental leave.
Home Health Aide Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Nursing Skills
- Health care administration
- Patient services
- Verbal communication
- Emotional control
- Medical teamwork
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPR/FA, 1 & 2 (within 6-12 months of hire), and CPI certification
- Any state-mandated certification
- Minimum 1+ year(s) professional or personal experience supporting individuals with disabilities, mental illnesses, or challenging behaviors
- Must have a valid in-state driver’s license, provide current registration and insurance, and have a driving record with no more than 2 points within the last 3 years
- Must be over 21 years old
SERVICING THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES AND CITIES :
Faulkner County | Grant County | Lonoke County | Perry County | Pulaski County | Saline County
Beebe | Benton | Bryant | Cabot | Conway | Jacksonville | Little Rock | Lonoke | North Little Rock | Searcy